You are invited to learn the art of Complete Communication (“CC”), a communication process that integrates heart, mind and spirit. CC helps you to be more fully present and authentic in all of your interactions. You will experience more joy and power as you generate deeper human connections. CC provides tools to transform your relationships, and offers a pathway to inner peace. The CC process is based upon the extraordinary book Nonviolent Communication, A Language of Life, by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D.
Classes are live, interactive practice of Complete Communication, in a supportive small group. The weekly classes include suggested activities in between classes to help you integrate Complete Communication into your everyday life. You will learn to:
- Recognize hidden attitudes and language that increase conflict.
- Increase understanding and acceptance of yourself and others.
- Speak powerfully and resolve conflicts without creating hostility.
- Listen and respond more compassionately and effectively.
- Generate interactions that fulfill your needs and values.
- Increase fulfillment, harmony and productivity at work.
- Deepen intimacy in your closest relationships.
FOR INFO ON UPCOMING CLASS OFFERINGS: Call 602-674-0130 or email Paul@CenterForCC.com.
NEXT CLASS OFFERING:
A Series of Seven Sessions, 10/8 to 11/19/2014
Wednesday nights 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Where: 1401 E. Alice Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Cost: $249.00 (Bring a friend – get $50 off!)
Payment Options: Mail registration Form (below) with check or call 602-674-0130 with credit card info.
CLASS START DATE: 10/8/14
City ______________ State ____ Zip _______
Phone (Home)_________________ (Cell) __________________
Enclose check payable to:
Center for Complete Communication
1402 E. Alice Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85020